Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 2 of the Kath-off

OK, I admit it - After my post last night, I didn't exercise or write up my to-do list. I actually had a tea with one tim tam and watched The Office before nodding off. But today is a new day - and I'm feeling really good about channeling Kath today.

I woke up at 6am and after checking Michelle's blog, I felt extra-psyched about making today a Kath day. I did 30 min of a sun saluation class from yogadownload.com, then ate some oatmeal, Kath-style. Here's the mix:

1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 banana
1/2 cup light greek yogurt
1 tblspn of almond-cashew butter
1 tblspn of plum spread
about a dozen bitter cherries

I made myself some lunch of carrots, an apple, some wrap fixings (wholewheat wrap, tuna in springwater and lettuce) and a Carman's muesli bar. These are about the only granola bars you can buy in aussie grocery stores whose first ingredients don't include sugar. Plus, they're yummy.


I'm off to bike to school (20 min of cardio), and I've got this to do once I'm there:
  1. Meet with my thesis supervisor
  2. Meet with the post-grad coordinator for my centre
  3. Talk to the Graduate Research School
  4. Squeeze in some thesis writing
  5. Qualitative Methods class from 4 till 6pm
  6. If time, drop by the uni organic foods shop to pick dried beans and brown rice, and find some fresh flowers.
See you later!

No comments: