Despite my increasing stress levels because of all the hard deadlines coming up fast (must finish thesis by July this year), we're going on (another) little holiday next week.
prepare yourself for an onslaught of exclamation marks.
Tassie, here we come! I'm justifying it because Gus is still on summer holidays, which means my productivity is on the low side anyways, and WE ONLY HAVE SIX MONTHS LEFT here in Australia.
I can't wait! Although I have some vague New Year's resolutions having to do with eating more veg and less cheese/chocolate/alcohol - I'm putting that on hold so that I can enjoy Tasmania's many distilleries, breweries, cheese and artisan bread shops, oh and there's the Cadbury chocolate factory that we'll have to hit as well. We're still planning out the holiday, but it will definitely also have to include a trip to brand new MONA, which was funded by a professional gambler (how do I get that job?) and is being described as a subversive adult disneyland?! I'm not sure what that means, but I'd like to find out. Stay tuned for pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment